Air Conditioner Hire from Air conditioning hire (London) Ltd
Air conditioning hire (London) Ltd has specialised in temporary air conditioner hire since 1999, serving London and the surrounding areas. We are a family run business serving all sectors of the market.
Whether you phone or email us with your enquiry you can expect a personal service from the first contact onwards. If you need advice on the right equipment for you or if you need to talk to us about any other aspect of hire we promise that when you phone us you will speak to a competent applications engineer who can deal with your enquiry first time. If you have to leave a message (we get busy too sometimes) then we will return your call promptly with the right information to hand to answer your query.
From our warehouse in SE1, Air conditioning hire (London) Ltd supplies fans and dehumidifiers as well as air conditioning units for cooling offices, server rooms, production areas, film sets, machine rooms and many other applications in London and South England including Bristol. A separate service facility in Southampton provides a local service to the south coast towns of Brighton, Portmouth, Southampton and Bournemouth.
Phone us here, in London SE1, for advice. Tel 020 7582 8950 - we look forward to speaking to you.
Air conditioning hire (London) Ltd - Values
We want all our customers to use us again for air conditioner hire the following year and to recommend us to others - this is what drives every aspect of our service from first enquiry to final collection of equipment.
What you can expect of us
- Competent and experienced telephone advise on the solution to your air conditioning requirements.
- A free site survey where agreed to be necessary to determine the best solution for you.
- A firm quotation clearly showing all costs, the amount of cooling you need and our proposed solution with air conditioners.
- A price promise that if you are offered similar air conditioning equipment at a lower price we will match it and deliver/set up the equipment free of charge.
- Delivery and set-up of the hired equipment in your office with a timed appointment if required to suit you.
- Fully equipped vans, and uniformed staff ready to complete your installation in one visit Where, on delivery, a better technical solution can be identified this will be offered.
- Where the proposed air conditioning solution is not practical for any reason and no viable alternative can be offered, the hire agreement will be cancelled without charge.
- An explanation by those setting up the hire equipment on how to operate it, safely in your office and to best effect.
- Access to full on-line operating instructions.
- Equipment which is clean, serviced and PAT tested and normally no more than 3 years old.
- Additional equipment during the hire period on the same terms as that hired, subject to availability.
- Emergency callouts catered for.
- Repair or exchange of any faulty equipment within 1 working day of being reported - normally quicker in server rooms.
- Regular invoicing detailing all charges for air conditioner hire.
- No further hire charges after notification by you that the equipment is no longer needed - subject to any minimum hire period which may have been agreed.
- Collection of equipment from your offices at the end of the hire by appointment if you require.
- Prompt attention to all accounts queries.
If things go wrong
If we fail in our promises (yes it can happen occasionally) then we will make it a priority to rectify the situation to your satisfaction, so that you have no hesitation in coming back to us the next year.
If you feel you have cause to be dissatisfied with any aspect of our service or our equipment then our Managing Director will normally be accessible, pleased to receive your call and ready to resolve the matter fairly.